Organic A2 Cow Milk Pouch
- Indian Desi Cows produce A2 Milk. It is thicker and better in quality than the A1 milk produced by hybrid cows. We have Gir ,MalnadGidda and Hallikar
- Plus, A2 milk benefits are great for everyone in your family, right from children to grandparents.
- It contains A2 Beta Casein, which is closer to mother’s milk. It also contains colostrum just like human mother’s milk. In case of A1 milk, this potent milk is missing.
- A2 Milk contains high levels of Omega 3 that helps in cleaning cholesterol deposits in blood vessels.
- Also, the cerebrosides present in A2 milk is known to boost brain power.
- The strontium of A2 milk increases immunity and protects the body from harmful radiation.
- It is easy to digest.
Erden Creamery supplies best A2 desi Cow milk at your doorstep in Bangalore
We provide a range of milk and milk products that include A2 Desi Cow Milk, Ghee, Curd, and Butter. Buffalo Milk, Ghee, Curd, and Butter.
A1 milk, is the most commonly used and is abundantly available. It is obtained from cows of Western origin like Holstein, Jersey, etc. The A2 milk is obtained from the cows of Indian origin like Gir, Sahiwal, Malnad gidda,etc. Indian native breeds of cows and buffaloes are of A2 milk type and hence are a source of safe milk.
A2 Cow Milk is a rich source of minerals such as calcium, potassium, and phosphorus which are necessary for strong bones and teeth, better functioning of muscles, regulation of blood pressure, tissue and cell growth, and enhancement of good cholesterol (HDL), and maintain overall nourishment and well-being of the body.
The a2 Milk is claimed to offer an alternative to help gain the recommended amount of calcium, without digestive discomfort.
Milk that is not pasteurized is called raw milk.
Pasteurized milk is a raw milk that has been heated to a specified temperature and time to kill pathogens that may be found in the raw milk.
It is important to heat the milk before consumption.
Direct from the farm, with No middlemen, Unadulterated and pure, filled with nutrition, and easy on the gut.
Farm to home in just 12-15 hours of milking.
Untouched by human hands
Pure and Fresh
Milk is delivered before 7:30 am.
You can get your milk subscription started through our Erden Creamery Mobile App. You can download the app from the Google Play store or Apple iOS App store and get your subscription started or you can also order products whenever you need.
The cutoff time to order the milk is 8:45 pm.
Google Play Store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mrmilkman.erden
Apple iOS Store https://apps.apple.com/ug/app/erden-creamery/id1588566836
You can also get in touch with us for more details
Tel : 078996 58666 | 70223 67821